Follow our Facebook page for the best way to follow our upcoming events!
October 19 2019
First annual Easton Bike-n-Brew will be held on October 19th. A 16-mile ride, followed by craft brews, delicious food, and live music!
ShawneeCraft Brewing Company and Scratch Easton, in partnership with the City of Easton, the Greater Easton Development Partnership (GEDP), and Edge of the Woods Outfitters, are hosting our first annual Easton Bike-n-Brew on October 19th.
This event will kick off out of the Easton Public Market and head out the Delaware River along the D&L Trail. After the 16-mile ride, participants will enjoy some well-deserved craft brews, delicious food from vendors at the Easton Public Market, and Live Music at a concert and festival space that will be set up behind the Market.
Bike and helmet rentals are available for those that need, and there will be multiple opportunities for riders to turn around on the route if they are interested in a shorter ride.
The event will also raise funds to support GEDP with raffle drawings for great prizes from local vendors, including Genesis Bicycles.
Included in the ticket price:
• 16-mile ride along the Delaware River, supported by Edge of the Woods staff, with traffic control from the City of Easton Police Department.
• After Party behind the Easton Public Market with Live Music, festivities, and a special beer release party for ShawneeCraft’s 2019 Pumpkin Saison.
• One pint of delicious craft beer included in the ticket price.
• An end-of-ride stretch and relaxation session, facilitated by The Valley Om: Yoga and Bodywork.
• A set meal at your choice of any of the participating vendors from the Easton Public Market, including Dundor & Heister; Full of Crepe; Mister Lee’s Noodles; More Than Q Barbecue; Scratch; Silver shell Counter & Studio; and Taylor Taco Shop
• A black-matt stainless steel branded souvenir pint glass.
• Mug Club discounted pricing for ShawneeCraft beer at Scratch until the end of the party.
Event is rain or shine. All sales are final. Booking on-line does incur a convenience fee.
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Guided Bike Ride
ShawneeCraft Pumpkin Saison gets tapped!
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
End of ride stretch and relaxation session, facilitated by The Valley Om: Yoga and Bodywork
12:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Live Music, Craft Beer, Raffles, Prizes and Food from the EPM
Check the Facebook Event Page for up to the minute details.