Edge of the Woods Outfitters New Safety Protocols
(subject to change as needed and recommended by CDC guidelines)
We all are anxious and excited to be outside in the fresh air and sunshine, but we need to do so in a safe and responsible way while getting outdoors and enjoying our outdoor adventures!
What protocols do you need to follow while enjoying your outdoor adventure with Edge of the Woods?
- If you or anyone in your group is feeling ill, please stay home and reschedule your trip for another day! Cancelations or rescheduling available.
- All guests must wear a mask at all times while interacting with staff and during transportation.
- Maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet from staff and other guests during check-in and safety speeches.
- We ask that all payments be made in advance online to limit contact between guests and staff.
- Be mindful of others on the river or trails and maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet.
- Pack in and Pack out all trash.
- Sanitize hands throughout your day.
- Please be patient as we navigate through this time. Wait times may be longer, but we are doing our best to keep our staff and you safe.
- We appreciate your cooperation with these changes.
What is Edge of the Woods Outfitters doing differently?
- All staff will wear a mask when interacting with guests.
- We are limiting our capacity to help maintain social distancing standards.
- We have installed plexiglass guards at check in windows.
- Touch-less payment available online and through apple pay on location.
- Increased routine cleaning and sanitizing of highly touched surfaces, rental equipment
and shared spaces.
- Sanitation stations available at base and in vans.
- Open air safety and map explanations on the large map.
- Daily life jacket sanitation procedure.